Saturday, March 2, 2013

Cheeseburger Pie

Gluten Free Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie


I made this for an easy dinner tonight.  Kids ate it, so I consider it a success.  My goal was to get little ones to eat, so I kept to the basic recipe.  There are many great add-in ideas in the reviews though that you might want to try.  I plan to try substituting sausage sometime to make a breakfast version.  I had 2 adults and 2 little ones for dinner tonight and this made more than enough for all of us.  My kids picked corn as their vegetable side to go with it.
 



If you haven't tried the Gluten Free Bisquick yet,  you should definitely give it a try.  I have used it to make both quick gluten free biscuits and pancakes.  Both turned out well.  The Betty Crocker website also has a lot of easy gluten free recipes you can try with the Bisquick.  

No comments:

Post a Comment