Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Homemade Pizza

I decided to give making my own gluten-free pizza crust a try this past weekend. The kids liked the results, but I have to admit that the cheese was by far their favorite part of the pizza. I used a Cello brand four cheese Italian blend from Costco with Fontina, Parmesan, Provolone, and Romano cheeses.  Delicious!  For the crust, I used this Gluten Free Pizza Dough Recipe which tasted alright, but I had a difficult time rolling out the dough.  As you can see the result wasn't pretty, but nobody complained.  I would suggest baking the crust some before adding toppings because it was a bit doughy otherwise.  We had a fun Saturday night though eating pizza and playing games as a family including an exciting game of "Go fish!" with a 2 and 3 year old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment